Deep River Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
  • New Patients Welcome
  • Cassidy Bray DDS
  • Comfortable Dentistry High Point
  • Family Friendly Dentistry High Point NC
  • Invisalign High Point NC

Dental Implants - An Investment in Long-Term Dental Health

March 29, 2018
Posted By: Dr. Cassidy Bray
Young Couple Dental Implants | Deep River Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

You take good care of your teeth in hopes that they'll remain healthy and intact for many years. So losing a tooth or hearing you need an extraction can impact not just your dental health, but also your emotional well-being. Disappointment and embarrassment can take its toll and ruin your confidence as you face the fact that you're losing a part of yourself you thought you would have for a long time.

Missing teeth can also cause discomfort and impact routine functions like chewing and speaking clearly. You may also notice that your face takes on a sunken appearance since there's no tooth to support it. 

The Ultimate Tooth Replacement 

When it comes to tooth replacement, there's nothing that compares to dental implants. They resolve all the problems associated with a missing tooth and also benefit your oral health.

An implant is a small titanium post that's surgically implanted in your jawbone. Over time, it fuses securely with the bone and tissue in your jaw and becomes a permanent part of your dental anatomy. Gum recession is a typical result of tooth loss; however, the implant post takes up the job of the missing tooth root by stimulating healthy bone growth in the jaw.

A Healthy Investment

Dental implants are the only permanent tooth replacement solution available today. Fixed bridges and dentures are still appropriate options, but they don't offer the long-term benefits of dental implants.

Improved function - A denture restores about 10 percent of chewing ability. Dental implants, on the other hand, restore about 90 percent, allowing you to comfortably enjoy all your favorite foods.
Maintenance free - Dentures need to be relined every three to five years. But a dental implant acts just like a natural tooth, and except for routine hygiene and preventive care, it's virtually maintenance-free.
Cost-effective - Bridges must be replaced every 5 to 15 years, but dental implants are permanent and never need to be replaced.

Please Call for a Consultation

There's a lot to know about getting a tooth implant in High Point, and Dr. Cassidy Bray would love to sit down with you to answer your questions. Please contact Deep River Dentistry today to arrange a consultation!

If you have difficulty using our website, please email us or call us at (336) 883-1371
View the ADA Accessibility Statement
Dear valued patients,

Deep River Family & Cosmetic Dentistry is fully open for appointments as of Tuesday, May 12th. We are excited to see you all again and have listed our safety measures here for more information.