Full-Mouth Reconstruction in High Point, NC
Over the years, our teeth take quite a beating. Full mouth reconstruction could be a solution to restoring normal oral functioning. Reconstructive dentistry gives us the tools to take broken-down teeth and transform them into fully functioning, healthy teeth.
Reconstructive dentistry at our cosmetic dental practice utilizes bridges or implants, crowns, tooth-colored fillings, along with other procedures to create a beautiful smile for you.
Potential Reasons for Full Mouth Restoration
- Replacing missing teeth due to gum disease or tooth decay
- Restoration of damaged or broken teeth
- To enhance your appearance with a smile makeover
- To restore normal oral functions
- If there is a need for full teeth implants
Types of Restorations for a Smile Makeover
Dr. Cassidy Bray offers several types of cosmetic treatments to restore your smile. Some of the treatments he provides are bridges, implants, crowns, and tooth-colored fillings.
- Bridges – A dental bridge closes the gap between missing teeth to give you a renewed smile. Natural-looking caps are then placed over the remaining teeth to secure the bridge. Sometimes, a dentist may slightly shave down remaining teeth around the gap to accommodate the bridge.
- Implants – A dental implant is surgically placed in the jaw to support prosthetic teeth. The implant is durable, replaces the tooth’s root, and acts as an anchor for dentures, crowns, or bridges. Over time, the implant naturally fuses to the jaw, promoting bone growth and stability.
- Crowns – Much like a hardhat that construction workers wear, a dental crown protects the underlying tooth from further harm. Crowns are placed over weakened or damaged teeth, and they restore your smile’s shape, function, and appearance.
- Tooth-colored fillings – Made to match your natural smile, tooth-colored fillings are durable and can last for many years. Fillings are common among patients of all ages, and they work wonders for repairing decayed, cracked, or worn-down teeth.
Benefits of a Healthy, Beautiful Smile
Countless studies have been done to prove how important smiling is to our overall health and wellbeing. When you have a healthy, beautiful smile, you are comfortable sharing it with others.
When we smile, our bodies release endorphins that make us feel happy. Sharing a smile with someone can brighten their day, and smiling is the best kind of contagious.
Colgate.com says that a healthy smile improves confidence, makes you more approachable, and can even make you live longer. However, if you have a smile you are embarrassed about or aren’t proud of, you may want to hide your smile and never show your teeth.
Renew Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in High Point, NC
Do you have a stained, discolored tooth? Are you tired of going through life with gaps in your smile? Dr. Bray is a skilled and compassionate cosmetic dentist who can conceal your smile flaws and re-energize your oral health.
Whether you want to replace a missing tooth or amplify your smile’s natural beauty, Dr. Bray can help you reach your smile goals. Call our office for cosmetic dentistry information or to schedule your consultation to find out which restorative procedures can help you.