Full-Mouth Reconstruction in High Point, NC
Over the years, our teeth take quite a beating. Full mouth reconstruction could be a solution to restoring normal oral functioning. Reconstructive dentistry gives us the tools to take broken-down teeth and transform them into fully functioning, healthy teeth.
Reconstructive dentistry at our cosmetic dental practice utilizes bridges or implants, crowns, tooth-colored fillings along with other procedures to to create a beautiful smile for you.
Potential Reasons for Full Mouth Restoration
- Replacing missing teeth due to gum disease or tooth decay
- Restoration of damaged or broken teeth
- To enhance appearance with a smile makeover
- To restore normal oral functions
- If there is a need for full teeth implants
Call our office for cosmetic dentistry information or to schedule your consultaton to find out which restorative procedures can help you.