Your appearance has a lot to do with creating a positive first impression, and your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. At Deep River Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we know that a beautiful smile changes the way people see you, boosts your self-confidence, and makes you feel great about the way you look.
Lots of people are unhappy with the appearance of their smile, so they turn to cosmetic dental treatments to solve their aesthetic concerns. It may not be obvious, but certain conditions related to these cosmetic concerns may also impact your overall oral health.
Teeth that are decayed, missing, or misaligned certainly affect your appearance and may make you feel self-conscious. In many cases, though, these conditions can also lead to more serious oral health problems such as periodontal disease, difficulty chewing, and jaw pain. By combining cosmetic and general dental treatments, we can correct the aesthetic flaws and restore your oral health.
A Proper Plan For A Proper Smile
The professional team at our High Point dental office understands that that you have very specific needs and desires when it comes to the appearance of your teeth. The best way to help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile is by taking your concerns into account and addressing your unique dental needs.
Our goal is to work with you to develop a treatment plan that enhances your oral health and provides the cosmetic solutions you need. We can combine treatments and services that give you the smile of your dreams and correct potentially harmful dental problems.
Cosmetic dentistry offers a number of solutions that can perfect your smile:
- Teeth Whitening can remove or minimize discoloration caused by aging or lifestyle habits.
- Porcelain Veneers correct cosmetic problems such as uneven spacing and gaps between teeth, misaligned teeth, and severely stained teeth that don’t respond to professional whitening treatment.
- Dental Implants replace missing teeth and also offer support to protect your teeth from shifting and potential deterioration of your jaw bone.
- Porcelain Crowns can be used as a cosmetic treatment to correct the appearance of cracked, broken, or discolored teeth. They also serve to protect and strengthen teeth that have been damaged by severe decay.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings restore your tooth and protect it from further decay, while also providing a natural look that enhances your appearance, unlike amalgam fillings that can darken over time.
Using these treatments alone or in combination, we can provide a wide range of options for restoring your smile to its original beauty. We believe that everyone should love their smile, and there's simply no reason to live with a smile that makes you feel awkward and embarrassed when you’re around others.
If you’re ready to take the appearance of your smile to the next level, please contact our High Point dental office. We will be happy to arrange a consultation with you to discuss treatment options that protect your dental health and enhance the beauty of your smile.