Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Deep River Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we value communication and feel that it’s important for patients to have a good understanding of their dental health, the services we provide, and our practice policies. We’ve found that informed patients tend to make better decisions when it comes to both their dental health and their overall health.
Feel free to look through our selection of frequently asked questions to learn more about who we are and what we do. If you have additional questions or would like more information, you are welcome to call our High Point dental office at (336) 883-1371 or send us an email using our convenient online contact form.
Thank you for choosing Deep River Family & Cosmetic Dentistry.
- What type of insurance does Deep River Family & Cosmetic Dentistry accept?
- What age children do you see?
- Will you contact my previous dentist for me to get my records?
- Can you help patients who are afraid of the dentist?
- What do you charge for a cleaning?
- Will I be surprised with any unknown fees?
- Why are my teeth stained?
- When should I schedule my child’s first dental visit?
- I think I need a full smile makeover. How can you help?
- Do you see patients of all ages?
- What teeth whitening options do you offer?
- How long do dental implants last?